BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday 20 November 2009

Evaluation3

- What have you learned from your audience feedback? -


From my online Group on the popular social networking site that the target audience use frequently, i gathered feedback about the trailer, magazine cover and Film Poster.
I have learnt that the effects, both sound and on screen footage contribute to
the attration to the trailer. My target audience also commented on the setting about how they can relate to it therefore would be very interested to go and see it. This consequently was one of our aims that we successfully completed as the specific target audience was drawn to a school setting.

As well as this, i got a comment on the trialer explaining why the person enjoyed the trailer having no voiceover. They explained that narration in the trailer doesnt allow the audicen to create a mental picture in their head about the storyline as this ruins the fun of working it out. Our trailer uses dialouge, footage, title scenes and sound effects eaisily to carry the storyline forwards.

My Questionaire was very helpful as the results showed me what type of films young people are looking for in films at the presant time. It gave me some guidence as to what forms and conventions to include in my trailer. Also what conventions in the film do the audience specifically enjoy, for instance, what makes you jump in the film?. I found this very helpful as in trailers, some of the best bits in the film are shown, therefore we could include this aspect in the trailer to draw the audience in.

0 comments: